BULLIONMARK presents the Australian 1/10th oz Kangaroo 99.99% gold coin by the Perth Mint Australia.
- Only 200,000 Minted
- The Kangaroo is the international benchmark for all other gold coins
- Annual design changes featuring an Australian kangaroo
- Government guaranteed weight and purity
- Australian legal tender status
- High quality two tone frosted minting technique
Issued by the Perth Mint Australia and distributed in Australia and internationally by BULLIONMARK these coins are in high demand by investors and collectors due to their limited mintage and high quality. The Australian Nugget coin has raised, highly polished proof features and a two-tone frosted design. The gold coins are individually sealed in a hard plastic case to protect it from damage and scratching. It is 99.99% pure (24 Karat) which accounts for its rich deep gold colour. The coin is Australian legal tender and has a government guaranteed weight and purity.
Australian Gold Nugget coins were named from their original design, which featured the Welcome Stranger Nugget, the largest gold nugget found in Australia. The coin was first release in 1986 by the Gold Corporation, owned by the government of Western Australia. Because the image of the gold nugget was not widely recognizable, the coin was changed in 1989 to feature an image of the kangaroo. The coin is now commonly referred to as the Kangaroo Nugget.
- Denomination (Face Value) $15
- Purity / Fineness (Govt guaranteed) 99.99%
- Weight in grams (g) 3.11
- Thickness in millimetres (mm) 1.8
- Diameter in millimetres (mm) 16.6
- Annual mintage limited declared