BULLIONMARK presents the 1 oz Britannia Gold coin by the Royal Mint of the United Kingdom
- 22k Gold (price invludes GST)
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
The Gold Britannia coin is be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add thie 1 oz Gold Britannia from BULLIONMARK today!
The Britannia is a symbol of resilience and strength. Sculptor Philip Nathan, the designer of the first Britannia bullion in 1987, envisaged her as a classic and evolving icon. In these additions to the bullion collection, she stands firm as a powerful gale whips around her shield, Corinthian helmet and olive branch. This design features a radial sunburst at her back.