BULLIONMARK presents the Canadian Cougar silver coin by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 come in plastic mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in Monster Boxes.
- Features a bullion finish with brilliant frosted relief on a lined background.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a powerful design of a cougar leaping toward its prey. The large paws and sharp teeth showcase the fierce attack of this large cat, expertly engraved and enhanced with carefully applied polishes.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The 2016 Cougar is the first issue of the Royal Canadian 1 oz Silver Canadian Predator series. They are limted in mitage. Add this 1 oz Cougar coin to your cart today!
The Cougar is the worlds 4th largest cat. Found in remote areas from southern Canada to Patagonia, the elusive Puma concolor
enjoys the greatest range of any large wild animal in the entire Western hemisphere. This massive tawny cat, about the size of a leopard, stalks the landscapes where its prey lives: from the seaside to the Rocky Mountains, from deserts to boreal forests.
The cougar is one of Canada’s most powerful, elusive, and beautiful predators. Few would contest the cougar’s reputation as a stealthy hunter that relies on its keen senses to survive in remote areas of western Canada. Its exceptional vision is uniquely adapted to allow the cougar to hunt its prey during any time of day.