BULLIONMARK is proud to present the 2022 1oz American Eagle Silver Coin Type 2 from The United States Mint.
In 2021, to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin, the United States Mint has released a new design of the iconic coin. This was the first time since 1986 when the coin debut that the design has been updated.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year after the historic redesign of the American Silver Eagle
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- U.S. Legal Tender with the face value of $1, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individual coins do not come encapsulated, and multiples of 20 come packaged in U.S. Mint Refinery Tubes.
Condition: Brilliant Uncirculated
BULLIONMARK would love to hear from you. Our customer service team is available by +61 7 3184 8400 or [email protected].