What are the payment options?
Payment options and any fees are fully disclosed and clearly highlighted during the checkout process prior to order confirmation.
In normal market conditions we will accept bank transfer, credit card, bitcoin and cash. Bank transfer is free and the preferred payment method.
Credit card payment is only available in person (Brisbane) or by phone, for existing ID verified clients with a proven purchase history with us, or where a new client is storing metal with us. Credit card and bitcoin are accepted at our sole discretion and incurs a fee. At times of tight supply or market volatility we may remove particular payment options.
What are the bank transfer payment terms?
Payment is required within 24 hours of order.
We recognise banks often take 48 hours to clear funds so all we ask is that you make the payment within the 24 hour timeframe. Failure to meet our payment terms may incur a cancellation fee and/or market loss
If you are making a payment by personal or bank cheque into our account (where clearance can take more than 48 hours) you must tell us in advance or your order may be re-priced or cancelled.
If you are making payment via online banking transfer please ensure your daily limit is sufficient to meet our 24 hour payment terms. We will not accept payments over multiple days unless specifically arranged in advance.
Daily transfer limits can be overcome in a number of ways:
- Go directly to your bank branch and request an immediate clearance over the counter electronic transfer.
- Request a daily transfer limit from your bank prior to making a purchase from us (this can take a week with some banks).
- Deposit money into our account prior to making a purchase. We will issue you with a credit which can be offset against your next purchase.
What are the bank deposit details?
For clients paying in Australian Dollars (AUD) please deposit into the following account:
BSB: 034 001
Please ensure that you use the correct order number to identify your deposit if using an online transfer.
International transfers must be in AUD and net of any FX or bank charges.
International SWIFT code: WPACAU2F.
How do I make a cash payment?
You can deposit cash directly into the bank account or in pay cash person at our office. To pay cash in person please visit our office within 2 business days and bring photographic ID.
Do you accept foreign currency payments?
Yes. During normal market conditions we accept payments in many foreign currencies. We have a USD bank account for direct deposit settlement and accept cash payments in USD, EUR, NZD, JPY, CAD, SGD, GBP. Foreign currency is accepted at our price and discretion. We reserve the right to refuse foreign exchange payments during times of market volatility.
To learn more about payment in foreign currencies please visit the payments in foreign currency page.
Our payment terms are based on 4 important world wide precious metal industry conventions:
- Once you place an order it is a legally binding contract (just like a stockbroker when buying shares)
- Settlement is required on a T+2 basis (Transaction date plus 2 days for cleared funds). Effectively meaning you need to release the payment within 24 hours of order to meet settlement requirements.
- Late or non settlement will be re priced and/or market loss/cancellation fees may apply.
- No metal will be released under any circumstances until your order is confirmed and we have cleared funds in our account.
Learn more about our terms and conditions, in particular please understand the implications of non settled payment and our market loss policy.
What should I do if I have a payment problem?
Please contact our customer service team on 1300 BULLION.